FROM BEGINNERS TO MORE EXPERIENCED PLAYERS
Julie’s extensive playing experience coupled with her significant involvement in all aspects of the game gives her the edge to offer a unique approach to golf tuition.
From beginners through to more experienced players, Julie can offer you effective golf tuition to improve your ability and understanding of the game. Julie specialises in adult coaching with lessons delivered with an uncomplicated and relaxed approach. In addition to individual lessons, regular group lessons are popular and run throughout the majority of the year.
Based at Lundin Ladies’ Golf Club in Fife, Julie can offer lessons to help with your short game, swing or on-course management.
- 30 minute introduction to golf lesson £35.00
- 30 minute individual lesson £35.00
- 1 hour individual lesson £65.00
- 60 minute on-course £65
- 9 holes on-course £85
- 18 holes on-course £150
- 1 hour family group lesson £70.00
- 1 hour group short game lesson £17.50 per person (min 4 people)
- 1 hour group long game lesson £17.50 per person (min 4 people)
The Golf Studio (Golf Simulator)
- Golf Lessons using GC Quad Golf Simulator
- 1 hour lesson £65
- 2 hours golf coaching and practice £120
- Full winter golf improvement programme 2 hours per month for 4 months £100 per month (£400)
- Other flexible packages available on request