EXPERIENCED COACHING FOR ALL ABILITIES
Julie’s extensive playing experience coupled with her significant involvement in all aspects of the game gives her the edge to offer a unique approach to golf coaching.
From players with exceptional ability to those enjoying the game at Club and beginner level, Julie can offer you effective golf coaching to improve your ability and understanding of the game. Julie specialises in adult coaching with lessons delivered with an uncomplicated and relaxed approach. In addition to individual lessons, regular group lessons are popular and run throughout the majority of the year.
Based primarily from The Golf Studio, in between Anstruther at St Andrews in Fife, Julie can offer coaching on all aspects of the game. In addition, Julie is also attached to Lundin Ladies’ Golf Club as their PGA Teaching Professional and is able to help with aspects of on-course management and coaching.
The Golf Studio (Golf Simulator)
- Golf Lessons using GC Quad Golf Simulator
- 1 hour lesson £65
- 2 hours golf coaching and practice £120
- Full winter golf improvement programme 2 hours per month for 4 months £100 per month (£400)
- Other flexible packages available on request
Lundin Ladies' Golf Club
- 30 minute introduction to golf lesson £35.00
- 30 minute individual lesson £35.00
- 1 hour individual lesson £65.00
- On-course 9 hole lesson £85.00
- On-course 18 hole lesson £150.00